There are so many swimming complex in Brighton, they are:
- King Alfred Leisure Center – This swimming complex has various family fun sessions and an additional large water slide if you are more than 8 years old.
- Pells Outdoor Swimming Pool – This is a heated outdoor swimming pool that has kids rafts and other fun activities. Also, it has sunbathing terrace, cafй and paddling pool.
- Splashpoint. The main pool of Splashpoint is 33 meters long and it has diving boards, learner pool, flume, steam room, sauna and sunbeds during summertime.
- The Triangle. If you have children who just started to swim, they have a pool for shallow learner. The kids can enjoy this pool together with their parents. Also, small children can explore the beach area, they have animal water features, waterslide and poolside area for spectators.
- Findon Swimming Pool – This is a supervised outdoor at the same time a heated pool with waterslide. It is open during the months of May and September.
- Dolphin Haywards Heath – This is a leisure center with toddler pool and a main pool. They have an elephant slide to experience extra splashing.
- Hailsham Lagoon Leisure Center – This swimming complex features a soft play center, indoor leisure pool and pin bowling. They have a separate area for toddlers that have flume and splash dance party on Friday nights.
- Freedom Leisure – On this site is a huge swimming pool with soft play area for children ages 0-11. Also, they have an 8 lane bowling alley.
- Arundel Lido – They offer a main outdoor pool that measures 25 meters, a 5 meter splash pool that is linked to the main pool and a separate paddling pool for children.
- The Pavilions In The Park – This swimming complex boasts of their 25 meter main pool, teaching pool that measures 12.5 meters and the Leisure Waters are heated outdoor and indoor. Also, they have bubble beds, water channels, jets and waterfall geysers, jungle soft play, flume and cafй.
These are some of the swimming complex that you must while in Brighton.